New version called the CFC 4.0 was launched on April, 2016. This page is updated with latest features and usage information for Clone Files Checker (CFC) 4.0. If you are looking for detailed instructions about software usage, please see the video tutorials here.
Here are the main features of this duplicate file remover utility:
1 - Remove Duplicate Files - All File Types Included
- A. Remove Duplicate Photos
- B. Remove Duplicate Songs, iTunes items
- C. Remove Duplicate Videos
- D. Remove Duplicate Archives
- E. Remove Google Drive Duplicate Files
2 - Right-click to Scan Drives/Folders for Dupes
3 - Backup Prior To Deletion
- A. Data is backed-up in a strictly compressed format.
- B. This is an optional feature to avoid data loss.
- C. You can delete backups from History tab of the software.
4 - Restore the Deleted Duplicate Files
- A. You can restore data with 1-click.
5 - Maneuver Duplicate Files
- A. You can move cloned files to another folder.
6 - Music Scan
Find duplicate songs based on different music tags.
7 - iTunes Duplicate Search
The iTunes mode scans your iTunes library and identifies the duplicate tracks based on different tags. Note: you can change tags preferences to identify duplicate songs based on criteria such as: title, album, track, duration, bit rate and file content. If you see that iTunes Scan Mode is disabled after downloading CFC follow these steps:
Open iTunes > Click on Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Then check the option: Share iTunes library XML with other applications.
8 - Cloud Scan
Using this feature you can scan for duplicate data in your Google Drive. You can do this without downloading Google Drive application or data on your system!