Clone Files Checker is a 100% safe software that follows Google Software Principles. It does not indulge in any unfair activity and it allows user to download it from their PC without any difficulty. The software does not alter the sate of your computer without your consent and you can uninstall it any time without any hindrance. Here is the procedure to uninstall this software from your computer:
In your Windows 7, Vista and XP:
Click on Start Button > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > Select Clone Files Checker > Click on Uninstall
In your Windows 8:
- Open Start Menu by pressing the Windows Key
- Locate and right click on the clone File Checker icon. A check-mark will appear in the right corner to indicate an application has been selected.
- Click Uninstall button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The Programs and Features window will open.
- Make sure the correct application is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
In Your Windows 10
You can uninstall CFC from your Windows 10 computer the usual way. Type Clone Files Checker in Windows 10 Start Menu, Right-click on the program and click Uninstall and confirm.